Enigio Time AB, Drottningsholmsvägen 10, 142 12 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN along with its affiliates (“Enigio”), understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our web site. This privacy statement explains the information Enigio may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to Enigio via this website (the “Site”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by Enigio, and other affiliated entities of Enigio. Also, it should be noted that the Enigio may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining the Enigio websites.
Enigio offers three services:
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to the appropriate email link set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
1. Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform under a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Jump to section
2. Collection of Your Personal Information.
You can access many areas of our web site without submitting any personally identifiable information. You may voluntarily choose to provide Enigio with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Site.
We will process the following personal data when you are using our Service after having registered generally or for an account for the Service:
- email address
- company ID & name
- IP address
- information about use of the Service
- photos taken by time:shot that you have chosen to store in your account
We are unable to provide you with the Service unless you provide us with the personal data above. The processing of the personal data above is necessary to enter into the agreement with us and is necessary to maintain the contractual relationship between you and us, and for you to use the Service.
In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, Enigio may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party sources. Personal Information collected by Enigio will be as reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and information from Enigio and for no other purpose. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as “Personal Information”.
Furthermore, Enigio monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Site. Enigio also uses this data to assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general. We do not seek sensitive information from Site visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information. The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Information to Enigio through this Site, which Enigio may use for each purpose(s) as you indicate at the time of your submission:
- Request a copy of Enigio’ publications
- Register for access to certain areas of the Site
- Register photos and personal comments associated with time:shot and time:beat services
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to Enigio
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications
- Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with Enigio
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Site from time to time
- and/or Register for attendance or sponsorship at events and conferences.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
Enigio uses Personal Information submitted through the Site to provide a way for customers, partners, customer and partner prospects, and other contacts to communicate with our team. Enigio collects the Personal Information from you to establish and maintain relationships and to serve you better. Enigio will use your information to:
- send you alerts or messages by e.g. email, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services based on our legitimate interest to provide you with information and marketing about Enigio existing and future services
- improve and develop the Service or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Service based on our legitimate interest to improve our service
- inform you about updates of the Service or the terms and conditions to administrate your user account, to enable and provide the Services and integration with third-party services, to ensure the technical functioning of the Service and to prevent the use of the Service in breach of the terms, and to otherwise provide the Service according to the terms and conditions on the legal ground fulfilment of a contract
- send you alerts or messages by e.g. email, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services based on our legitimate interest to provide you with information and marketing about Enigio existing and future services;
- fulfil requirements by law to which we are subject, for example, to prevent anti-money laundering (AML).
When appropriate, Enigio may also use the Personal Information separately or in combination with pre-existing information. By voluntarily submitting your Personal Information, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information as described in this Policy Statement. For time:beat and time:shot we will not access, use or process your personal photos or comments.
In some circumstances, Enigio may share Personal Information that you voluntarily submit with trustworthy business partners. We will only use such third-party business partners in order to deliver services to us or on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Personal Information collected on this Site may be stored and processed in Europe.
Due to the existing legal, regulatory, and security environment, Enigio may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose aggregate level and/or personally identifiable information submitted to Enigio through the Site. Enigio will use reasonable efforts to limit such disclosures to the following circumstances:
- where Enigio believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena or other legal process
- where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement Enigio’ data security measures, equipment, technical operations and the like
- protect and defend the rights or property of Enigio; or
- in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or of users of the Enigio products, services, and the Site.
In addition, Enigio may also disclose Personal Information in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the Enigio business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
4. Protection of Your Personal Information
Enigio undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information, preferences, and other information it has collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside Enigio other than as described herein. Enigio has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup, and firewall technologies to protect the information assets of the Enigio network, including the confidentiality of Personal Information collected through this Site. These technologies are deployed as part of a sophisticated security architecture and protocol.
5. You should also do your part in protecting your information
Your Enigio username and any password (if such is provided or enacted) are confidential, and we recommend that you not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet as a public transmission network, neither Enigio’ network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Information that is transmitted to us by you, Enigio cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Thus, any Personal Information transmitted to us is done so at your own risk. Once we receive Personal Information, Enigio undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
7. Web Beacons
Pages on this Site may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Site to track the number of users and Site activity tracking purposes.
8. Links to Other Web Sites
9. Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information
Upon voluntarily providing your Personal Information to Enigio through this Site, Enigio will use your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive electronic communications, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or “opt-out” from such communications by means of a link provided in each such communication, or if not provided therein, by sending an email or contacting us at the contact details provided in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Statement.
10. Corrections, Access, and Updates to Your Personal Information
Enigio aims to keep your Personal Information as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Information, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the Contact Us section below; Enigio will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Information, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Information records will be made available by Enigio.
11. Data Retention
The Personal Information that you submit to Enigio will only be retained for as long as is requires for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Our retention of your Personal Information allows Enigio to continue to provide you with highly personalized services without interruption.
12. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Enigio welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement.
Questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to modify or discontinue information or communications that you receive in accordance with this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com