eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services) is an EU regulation on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the European Single Market.
- Enigio receives patent in India for trace:original technology, which enables digitalisation of all types of electronic trade documents
- Enigio welcomes Katarina Cenner as Head of Marketing and Communications to drive global expansion
- Meet Enigio’s Gunnar Collin and UIf Eggefors at the ITFA/FFE Transaction Banking & Trade Innovation Day
- Enigio receives patent in China for trace:original technology, which enables digitalisation of all types of electronic trade documents
- Industry Perspectives: Reliable systems – are they really something new?