The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) United Kingdom will hold “ICC Digital Trade Webinar: Building a modern trade system; making the case for legal reform” on Thursday, 18th November 2021 from 14:30 – 16:00. Enigio is one of the sponsors of the event.
This is a free webinar to all ICC Members globally. It will focus on the economic opportunity from digitising trade documents such as bills of exchange and bills of lading to help governments and business understand the benefits of document digitisation in trade finance.
The event is specifically designed to support digital trade priorities across the G7, G20 and The Commonwealth as well as the international call to action from ICC to align legal frameworks to the UNCITRAL Model Law on Transferrable Records.
The international experts who will take part in the event are:
- Gunnar Collin, Head of Sales & Marketing, Enigio
- Rebecca Harding, CEO, Coriolis Technologies
- Euan MacMillan, Head of Digital Trade, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Vashti Maharaj, Adviser, Digital Trade Policy at Trade Oceans and Natural Resources Directorate, The Commonwealth
- Geoffrey Wynne, Partner & Head of the Trade & Export Finance Group, Sullivan & Worcester
Follow the link to register and find further details on the programme: https://bit.ly/32AsoQc