Patrik Zekkar, our CEO, is going to take part in ICC UK’s Digital Trade Webinar: ‘Building a modern digital trade ecosystem – Scaling Legal Reforms’.
The event is specifically designed to support digital trade priorities across the G7, G20, ASEAN, Africa, Americas and The Commonwealth as well as the international call to action from ICC to align legal frameworks to the UNCITRAL Model Law on Transferrable Records.
Enigio is sponsoring this key event which is a free to all ICC Members globally.
The international experts who will take part in the event are:
- Chris Southworth, Secretary General, ICC United Kingdom
- Rebecca Harding, CEO, Coriolis Technologies
- Euan MacMillan, Head of Digital Trade, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Vashti Maharaj, Adviser, Digital Trade Policy at Trade Oceans and Natural Resources Directorate, The Commonwealth
- Geoffrey Wynne, Partner & Head of the Trade & Export Finance Group, Sullivan & Worcester
- Professor Sarah Green, Law Commissioner for Commercial and Common Law, Law Commission
- Patrik zekkar, CEO, Enigio
- Craig Burchell, Senior Vice President, Huawei Technologies (tbc)
Follow the link to register and find further details on the programme: https://bit.ly/32AsoQc
The digital event will be held by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) United Kingdom on Thursday, 18th November 2021 from 14:30 – 16:00.