Gunnar Collin, Head of Sales and Marketing at Enigio, will speak in the open webinar “Finastra talks trade” which is going to be the first virtual event by Finastra. The event will be held on March 25 starting at 10:30 CEST.
Corporate banks and financial institutions are rethinking the way they deliver their services. They realise the need to accelerate innovation since trade finance activity is now focused on flexible and innovative solutions.
Gunnar together with other industry leaders from Europe will discuss how financial technologies can create superior value-added services to help banks offer their clients more flexible and dynamic solutions. He will also explain how Enigio trace:original applies distributed ledger technology (DLT) into negotiable instruments in a way that business data stays inside the documents and at the same time the documents remain immutable, traceable, and freely transferable.
Other panellists are:
- Marc Smith, Founder & CEO at Conpend
- Casimir Veisblat, Managing Director at Tesselate
- Carlos Teixeira, Senior Principal, Global Solutions Consulting at Finastra
- Sean Edwards, Chairman, ITFA
- Saila Alapiha, Senior Product Owner at OP Financial Group
- Carl Williamson, Head of Trade Finance, UK Export Finance
- Oswald Kuyler, Managing Director DSI at ICC
- Iain MacLennan, VP, Trade & Supply Chain Finance at Finastra
- Sathish Thiruvenkataswamy, Director at Cognizant
- Brian Edmondson, Global Head, Trade & Working Capital Finance at Finastra
Register now to attend the free event!