Gunnar Collin, Enigio’s Head of Sales and Marketing has been invited to speak at a virtual conference “Blockchain in Finance 2021”. The conference will focus on the advanced use cases of distributed ledger technology (DLT) in trade finance.
Enigio is one of the early adopters of blockchain technology that offers innovative solutions to digitise negotiable instruments such as bills of exchange and bills of lading. In the conference, Gunnar will explain how Enigio’s trace:original leverages DLT in a manner that business data is not exposed and the blockchain acts as a digital notary only.
Other international experts who will also take part in the event to share their opinions are:
- André Casterman, an independent FinTech consultant and a Board Member of the International Trade and Forfaiting Association (ITFA)
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Senior Analyst, WTO Blockchain Lead, WTO
- Merisa Lee Gimpel, Head of Trade Innovation and Solution Development, Lloyds Bank
- Bob Gravestijn, Business developer trade and supply chain finance, ABN AMRO
- Atul Khekade, Co-founder, XinFin Network
- Marjan Delatinne, Head of Payments, SETL
The event will be held by 101 Blockchains on April 22 starting at 15:00 CEST.
Please follow the link to register for free.